Monday 15 August 2016

I Had S3x With My Daughter Only 4 Times, Her Boyfriend Is Responsible For Pregnancy – 43-year-old Man




 A 43-year-old man, Gafar Hamza,
who is currently cooling his heels in
detention at the Oyo State Police
Command, has confessed to having
s*x with his 20-year-old daughter.
Hamza, a resident of Aroro Makinde
in Akinyele Local Government Area,
LGA, of the state, said he was
convinced he was not the only one
having s*x with her, as she must
have a boyfriend who was doing
same.
Luck, however, ran out on him in
June when he was arrested by the
officers of the state Police Command.
An anonymous neighbour was said
to have tipped off the police after he
and his wife discovered that the 20-
year-old girl was pregnant and she
claimed that her father was
responsible.
The state Commissioner of Police, CP,
Leye Oyebade, paraded the suspect
before newsmen at the weekend,
saying the case which was initially
reported at Ojoo police station was
transferred to the State Criminal
investigation and Intelligence
Department, SCIID, for further
investigation.
He added that the suspect, an
indigene of Offa, Kwara State, will be
charged to court soon.
In his confession, Hamza, a divorcee,
said “It is true that I slept with my
daughter, but I started with her
when she returned to my house in
February this year. I think it was a
diabolic attack from my enemies
who do not want my progress that
made me do the abominable. I
believe it was the devil at work.
“I have been taking marijuana and
alcohol for about 15 years. I was
taking hemp to keep awake because
of my job as a night guard and the
alcoholic drink to keep pneumonia
away because of exposure to cold
weather in the night.”
The father of two reportedly
separated from his wife about 15
years ago when his second child, a
male, was barely a year old.
He said, “The mother of the children
left me about 15 years ago and had
remarried. I did not stop her from
taking her children with her. I also
went into several relationships
which failed because the women
always left me after taking money
from me,” he said.
The suspect confessed to have had
s*x with his daughter four times,
saying that he did not know when he
penetrated her as he came to himself
after the action.
“She came in to greet me one
morning and the next thing was that
I saw her getting up beside me.
“The first time I was on top of her
and the door was not locked. My son
came in and saw us. He greeted me
and asked for money for his
breakfast. My daughter and I were
naked. I had already withdrawn
from my daughter when he caught us
the second time. I have had s*x with
her only four times.
“I am not sure I am the owner of my
daughter’s pregnancy because she
has a boyfriend who also has s*x
with her, although, I have ejaculated
into her during s*x sessions.
“Some women noticed that she was
getting lean.
“She told me that she was pregnant
so I took care of her with herbs and
her cycle became normal again. After
that, she would tell me ‘Daddy, I am
menstruating.’ I didn’t tell her not to
have boyfriends; I only asked her to
be careful in choosing a lover,”
Hamza added.

No comments:

Post a Comment