Monday 15 August 2016

Video: Boko Haram Killed 3 Of My Brothers, How Can I Have Links With Them?’ – Ali Modu Sheriff



   
   Factional chairman of PDP, Ali Modu
Sheriff was guest on Channels TV
yesterday night. During his
interview, Sheriff maintained that he
does not have any links with Boko
Haram. He has been accused of
starting the terrorist group when he
was governor of Borno state, the
birthplace of the sect group
“How can I have link with Boko
Haram? Boko Haram killed of my
brothers. Tell me in Nigeria which
governor lost his brothers from
same parents to Boko Haram.
When I was a governor of Borno
state within the eight years, Boko
Haram had not taken one local
government” he said
Sheriff who has been rumored to
have presidential ambition, denied
the claims. He however stated that he
has the right to contest if he wants to
“I have never told anybody I want
to be the president of Nigeria. I
don’t have any intention but I have
a right if I want to. I have no
intention. I am qualified to be a
president if I want to be but the
issue is that I have never told
anybody” he saidsaid
 

No comments:

Post a Comment